IT Project Manager
At L&G Technologies we are looking for IT Project Managers to join a group of highly skilled technical experts.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Closely interact with the customer on a regular basis in relation to any change requests.
2. Responsible to track and measure the effectiveness of the usage of the process by each team.
3. Provide necessary recommendations on various internal and customer related processes.
4. Share the best practices and leverage the experience to meet the client objectives both in terms of Cost, Schedule and Quality.
5. Assist the programme management in all the billing related processes.
6. Help the programme management and delivery management team with the resource requirements which include the identification of the right resources for various requirements.
7. Coordinates and oversees implementation of the project or programme
8. Manages third party contributions to the programme or project
9. Works with client or senior management to establish and clarify the aims, objectives and requirements of the IT project or programme
Required & Desired Skillset
1. ITIL certified/Trained
2. Extensive experience in various ITIL areas
3. Prince 2 certified/Trained
4. Experience in managing large implementations involving various technologies, Oracle, Cobol, PL/SQL
5. Prepare and publish various customer related reports
6. Track and monitor incidents and problems related to live application
7. Discuss and negotiate various operational implementation plans
8. Transition management skills where systems spanned across various geographies
9. Extensive experience in working with various cultures
10. Strong MS Office skills, especially MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and MS Project
11. Experience in Sharepoint and MS Project Server
12. Strong data analysis and data manipulation skills with proficient attention to detail
13. Fast learner, proactive, calm when under pressure to deliver
14. Strong understanding of the concepts and processes within an IT environment
15. Excellent administration and organisational skills
16. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
17. Experience of working across multiple projects and work streams
18. High-level of planning and scheduling skills
Salary: Negotiable for the right candidate